Dr. Mahlon Delong MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 13th, 2013
Good Doctor, Very Poor Patient Service
Dr. Delong has been caring for my father who was diagnosed with Parkinsons over 15 years ago. My father is a doctor and insists on seeing Dr. Delong. While the doctor is knowledgable and personable, it's extremely difficult to get an appointment with him. We also have to wait at least an hour or more every time we go for an appointment. It's also impossible to get a call back from anyone in his office. We've called on numerous occasions with questions about medications and with emergency situations and gone days without a response. The last appointment we had Dr Delong wanted dad to be evaluated again. His staff said the first evaluation appointment wasn't for another 6 months. My father is 82 for goodness sakes. I don't know whether the staff is incompetent, whether they have taken on too many patients, or whethere they just don't care. At any rate, now that our father is declining and getting worse, we really need a physician and a staff that is more responsive - I'm looking for another doctor.