A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmaud Hassuneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmaud Hassuneh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassuneh graduated from Ain Shams University School of Medicine, Cairo, Eqypt.
Dr. Hassuneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
- IU Health Tipton
- IU Health Tipton Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmaud F Hassuneh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmaud F. Hassuneh practice?
- Dr. Mahmaud Hassuneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmaud Hassuneh practices Internal Medicine near Tipton, IN.
See Tipton Internists.