Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahmoud Hassuneh
Dr. Mahmoud Hassuneh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tipton, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hassuneh is affiliated with Community Hospital East, IU Health Tipton and IU Health Tipton Affiliated Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahmoud Hassuneh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mahmoud Hassuneh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tipton, IN.
Dr. Thomas Sliwa
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tipton, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Shilpa Mallur
Tipton, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Sheldon Friedman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Tipton, IN 0.05 mi43