A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adam
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University Of Damascus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud H Adam MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud H. Adam practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Adam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Adam practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.