A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Akel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Akel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Akel graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Akel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Akel MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Akel practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Akel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Akel practices Surgery near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Surgeons.