A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Akhavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Akhavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Akhavi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Akhavi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Sadat Akhavi MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood S. Akhavi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Akhavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Akhavi practices Neurology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Neurologists.