inactive

Mahmood S Akhavi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 22nd, 2016
Very skilled in his field
I have been evaluated by Dr. Akhavi several times. He has always shown a desire to understand the issues that I did (and still do have). His responses to the doctors who have referred me to him have been helped in my treatment. I feel "in goo hands" with Dr. Akhavi.

February 26th, 2015
Bad Office Staff
The staff is very unprofessional. There are 2 ladies about 20 years old each running the office. They are rude, unorganized and have no clue how to run a medical office. When I spoke to the doctor about this, he didn't even look up from the paperwork, much less acknowledge that I was speaking. Don't trust this office with your medical well being.

December 9th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Akhavi for 10+ years. I have trigeminal neuralgia and when my many meds would stop working my husband only had to make a call to his office (or on occassion his personal cell phone)and Dr. Akhavi would be there for me. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Akhavi!