A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Alasmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Alasmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Alasmi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Alasmi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alasmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Mohamed Alasmi MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood M. Alasmi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Alasmi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Alasmi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Bettendorf, IA.
See Portland Pediatricians.