A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Ali, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Ali, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Ali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Ali practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.