Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Ali, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Ali, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Ali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Ali practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Sunnyvale, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.