A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Ali, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Ali, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Ali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Ali practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Sunnyvale, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.