A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Alikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Alikhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Alikhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikhan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Alikhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood A Alikhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood A. Alikhan practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Alikhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Alikhan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Cardiologists.