Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Alikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Alikhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alikhan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alikhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Alikhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikhan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Alikhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Alikhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Alikhan practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Alikhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Alikhan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Cardiologists.