A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Dadvand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Dadvand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dadvand
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dadvand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadvand graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Dadvand MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Dadvand practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Dadvand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Dadvand practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Neurologists and Norristown Psychiatrists.