A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Dadvand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Dadvand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dadvand
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Dadvand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadvand graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Dadvand MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Dadvand practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Dadvand has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Dadvand practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Neurologists and Norristown Psychiatrists.