A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Dweik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Dweik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dweik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Dweik, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dweik graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dweik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Omran Dweik MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood O. Dweik practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Dweik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Dweik practices Pulmonary Disease near Webster, TX.
See Webster Pulmonologists.