Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Dweik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Dweik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Dweik, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dweik graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dweik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dweik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmood O. Dweik practice?
Dr. Mahmood Dweik practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Orange, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners, Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Urgent Care Centers, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.