A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Dweik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Dweik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Dweik, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dweik graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dweik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dweik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmood O. Dweik practice?
Dr. Mahmood Dweik practices Pulmonary Disease near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Pulmonologists.