A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Hai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Hai, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hai graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Abdul Hai MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood A. Hai practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Hai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Hai practices Urology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Westland Urologists.