A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Hai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Hai, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hai graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmood A. Hai practice?
Dr. Mahmood Hai practices Urology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Westland Urologists.