A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Siddique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Siddique, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases and Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddique graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siddique has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Islam Siddique DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood I. Siddique practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Siddique has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Siddique practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Sleep Medicine Doctors.