Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jazayeri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jazayeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jazayeri has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.