A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jazayeri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jazayeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jazayeri has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Jazayeri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.