A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Kazmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Kazmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Kazmi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmi graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Kazmi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Mehdi Kazmi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood M. Kazmi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Kazmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Kazmi practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.