A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Kazmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Kazmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Kazmi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmi graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Kazmi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Mehdi Kazmi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood M. Kazmi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Kazmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Kazmi practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.