The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahmood Khalid
Dr. Mahmood Khalid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Khalid is affiliated with McLaren - Oakland, Doctor's Hospital of Michigan and Michigan Diagnostic Radiology Associates. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahmood Khalid has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Mahmood Khalid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.
Dr. Abrar Khan
Pontiac, MI 0 mi
Dr. David Kellam
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Pontiac, MI 0 mi57
Dr. Reese James
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Pontiac, MI 0 mi32