A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Raza Khan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Khan practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.