Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Moradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Moradi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moradi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moradi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moradi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Moradi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Moradi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Moradi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Moradi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Moradi practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.