A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Moradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Moradi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moradi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Moradi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Moradi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Moradi practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Moradi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Moradi practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.