A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Panjwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Panjwani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Panjwani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panjwani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Panjwani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Bahadurali Panjwani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood B. Panjwani practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Panjwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Panjwani practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.