A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Peshimam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Peshimam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Peshimam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peshimam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Peshimam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peshimam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Peshimam practice?
Dr. Mahmood Peshimam practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians.