A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghee graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadeghee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee practices Urology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Urologists.