A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Abou El Soud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Abou El Soud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Abou El Soud, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou El Soud graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abou El Soud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Euclid Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Mahmoud El Sayed Abou El Soud MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud M. Abou El Soud practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Abou El Soud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Abou El Soud practices Pediatrics near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Pediatricians.