Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawamdeh
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawamdeh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with another office in Kennewick, WA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Hawamdeh is affiliated with Trios Health (Hospital), Lourdes Medical Center and Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Dr. Al-Hawamdeh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawamdeh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawamdeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.
Dr. Deepa Upadhyaya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0 mi10
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai
Kennewick, WA 0 mi40
Dr. Emad Abu-Khieran
Kennewick, WA 0 mi24