A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hawary graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Al-Hawary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.