A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hawary graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Al-Hawary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Hawary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud M. Al-Hawary practice?
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawary practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.