A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Shami graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Shami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Shami practices Internal Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Westland Internists.