A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhadidi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alhadidi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Warren Pulmonologists.