A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Hadidi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Hadidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hadidi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Hadidi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hadidi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Pulmonologists, and Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.