A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Doski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Doski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Doski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doski graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Haji Doski MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud H. Doski practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Doski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Doski practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.