A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Effat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Effat is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Effat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Effat graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Effat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Kamal Effat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud K. Effat practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Effat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Effat practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiana, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Allergists.