A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Effat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Effat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Effat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Effat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Effat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Effat graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Effat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Kamal Effat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud K. Effat practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Effat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Effat practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Christiana, PA.
See Christiana Pediatricians and Christiana Allergists.