A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Effat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Effat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Effat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Effat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Effat graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Effat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Kamal Effat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud K. Effat practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Effat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Effat practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Christiana, PA.
See Christiana Pediatricians and Christiana Allergists.