Dr. Mahmoud Eltorai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahmoud Eltorai?

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Unfortunately my experience with Dr. Eltorai was one of communication difficulties, an extremely long wait time on a serious procedure and I felt as though he was dialed in to my health concerns. I found him very assertive and aloof. I finally needed to request a new specialist , with a much better outcome.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

I was in the hospital for a flare up with my Crohns Disease and he was my attending physician. I was so pleased with him and his knowledge. He made me feel very comfortable and told me axactly what I needed to do to get well. Needless to say I switched physicians and will now be seeing him as my specialist.

Posted on March 4th, 2017