Dr. Mahmoud Fathalla Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mahmoud Fathalla?

Off his meds? Irrational? WTH?

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

saw him one time in 2012. told him my previous dr was [no good]. he took issue, stating that for me to say that was "unprofessional". he continued in this vein, "[warning me that he was aware of my type, bipolar disorder, and if I expressed any anger towards him then he would immediately order me out of the building]". I heard him out but then interrupted him, saying, "I didn't come to you for a lesson in manners. I came to you for a diagnosis of the swelling of my left foot." He then made a cursory examination of my foot and said, "There's nothing wrong with your foot." I did not protest this and left. My own behaviour from start to finish was unremarkable. My thoughts during this man's tirade, or near tirade, were of befuddled astonishment. I have never even heard of such an experience from anyone, professional or no. I can only think he has a mental condition of some sort. I was disappointed by his diagnosis, which was wrong, and his behavior, which was wrong. I would not recommend him to anyone at all.

We are blessed by this Doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

There still exists Doctors that care about their patients enough to check on them even on thier days off. My young son loves this doctor and he has been excellent in every way. I am pleased with his ability, accuracy and over all care. Thank you!!

Not impressed