A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaderi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaderi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaderi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud M. Ghaderi practice?
Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi practices Surgery, General Practice, Otolaryngology, Otology, and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.