A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaderi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ghaderi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Darby Otolaryngologists and Darby Surgeons.