A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaderi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaderi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaderi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ghaderi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Ghaderi practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Otolaryngologists and Springfield Surgeons.