A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud B Kabbani MD is a male Internist and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud B. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Endocrinologists.