A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud B Kabbani MD is a male Internist and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud B. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Endocrinologists.