A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Kreidiie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Kreidiie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreidiie graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kreidiie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hosp Reg Med Ctr, Mission Viejo, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud A Kreidiie MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud A. Kreidiie practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Kreidiie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Kreidiie practices Neurology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurologists.