A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Lajin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Lajin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Lajin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajin graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Lajin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Lajin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Lajin practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Lajin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Lajin practices Gastroenterology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See La Mesa Gastroenterologists.