Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Malas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Malas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Diseases
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Malas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Malas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud B Malas MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud B. Malas practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Malas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Malas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.