A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Malas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Malas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Diseases
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Malas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Malas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud B Malas MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud B. Malas practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Malas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Malas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.