A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Mohamed has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Salem Mohamed MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud S. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed practices Neurology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Toledo Neurologists.