Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2015
Very nice Dr I am an RN and have seen him treat patients where I work. He is excellent!

October 17th, 2014
Best, and most caring, thourough Nerve Pain Dr, ever.

September 26th, 2014
Not thrilled with doctor. Prescribed medication that had a known side affect that would cause permanent vision problems. The Eye doctor said under no circumstances should that drug be taken. When we informed his office staff about the problem we asked that he call us. We never did get a follow up call from Dr M. We cancelled the followup appointment

July 25th, 2013
Excellent Dr. & Staff!
Very friendly and professional staff. Dr. Mohamed is willing to try many avenues of treatment for my migraines. Each time that I've needed an emergency appointment to abort a migraine I've had no issues getting in to see him. The longest that I've ever had to wait to be seen has been 10 minutes. This doctor and his staff are excellent!

June 25th, 2013
A doctor who listens, a true partner in my care
I have been a patient of Dr. Mo since a car accident in 2010 left me with whiplash, migraines, neck pain and neuropathy in my shoulder and arm and hand. After visiting many doctors for help with my painful and debilitating issue, finding Dr. Mo was a glorious gift. He found the right medications for me, helping immediately with my pain and my migraines. he also prescribed a different physical therapy program than the three I had tried previously which helped my condition 90%. I still experience tingling in my hand and the occasional migraine and neck problem, but when things get worse making an appointment is fast and easy. Dr. Mo is kind, listens, and he seems to appreciate that I also learn about my condition and ask him questions about things I think might help me improve. He is a great doctor and I wish all of my providers listened to me and cared about me like Dr. Mo. His office staff are just angels as well. I just love going there.

July 24th, 2012
Good doc
I highly recommend this doctor. He's smart. He listens and he honestly seems to care. I've never seen a more professional staff. Everyone is courteous and friendly. I have never had to wait long when I go. I'm in to see the doctor before I can finish my article in the waiting room.

April 1st, 2012
I am always able to get an appointment the same day if there in an urgent problem. He also lives up to the promise of being able to reach him after hours. I have had problems twice over the weekends, and both times he returned my call in less than 5 minutes. He is very kind and compassionate, and I would reccommend him to anyone!

August 26th, 2011
Excellent Neurologist - go here for an accurate diagnosis!
This is the best neurologist I have ever seen. He doesn't waste your time. He carefully reviews the data then prescribes a course of treatment based on an accurate diagnosis. Highly recommended... I come all the way from Mihigan to see him!

May 23rd, 2011
Pain Fraud Doctor
I went to this doctor for migraines. He put me on a medication that caused me to have more migraines and did not discuss the side effects of the medication. When he started me on the medication he did not ease me into the medication as recommended he started almost full dose right away. After the medication made things worse he told me there is nothing he can do for me and that was it... I went to UTMC and the head Neurologist took me off the medication right away and is now giving me the proper care. When I went to my heart specialist I was told he has heard dozens of complaints about this "pain management" doctor. WARNING **Stay away**

March 25th, 2011
Gets to the issues, doesn't waste patient time or visits
He did a good job, got to problems my previous doc hadn't even looked for , a good caring Doctor.

January 2nd, 2011
This dr diagnosed me without proper testing then proceeded to medicate, medicate and medicate me some more then told me I'd be on those meds for the rest of my life. Finally after hearing him repeatedly saying, "I don't know what is going on" I went to Mayo Clinic and was told most ,if not all,of my problems were due to being over medicated. I had no clinical evidence of what I was dx with. Mayo gave the okay for me to come off of all the meds. I've been medication and symptom free for 3 years now.

August 2nd, 2010
The Dr. reviewed my entire file and radiology from the previous Dr. He was courteous and asked questions that my previous Dr neglected to ask for 10 years. He seems to actually care which has been somewhat rare in my experience with the previous Dr. I found no deficit in his desire to listen and to offer advice. He is willing to discuss the merit of new treatments, another first in my experience.