Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahmoud Mustafa
Dr. Mahmoud Mustafa, MD, FACP, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mustafa is affiliated with George Washington Univ Hospital. Dr. Mustafa has received 2 awards. He speaks French and English.
Dr. Mahmoud Mustafa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mahmoud Mustafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Howard Stark
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi36
Dr. Shawn Howell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Washington, DC 0 mi16
Dr. Maximilian Oshalim
Washington, DC 0 mi11