A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Nagib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Nagib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Nagib, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagib graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nagib has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Gamal Nagib MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud G. Nagib practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Nagib has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Nagib practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurological Surgeons.