Dr. Mahmoud Nagib MD Patient Reviews

November 19th, 2015
disappointed
cut sac around spine leading to spinal fluid leak

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Nagib
Dr. Nagib is an incredible surgeon. There is a reason why has been awarded "top doctor" year after year. I have a brain conidtion called Hydrocephalus and was diagnosed at am early age. Dr. Nagib has done 4 or 5 of my shunt revisions after they malfunctioned. His team is also incredible. When they came and visited me in the hospital, his two nurses took charge and asked the questions while he sat and took it all in. When he came to a conclusion, his assistants immediatly stopped talking and listened to him. Without him I dont know where I would be. He doesn't have the best bed side manner but his assistants make up for it. I will be forever grateful for everything that he has done for me.

July 28th, 2015
What a kind, smart, thoughtful and brilliant surgeon - can't recommend highly enough.

April 27th, 2015
Wonderful man performs miracles, saved my sons life.

June 9th, 2014
Complete trust
Whenever I would tell anyone that I was having brain surgery, I would get horrified looks and the infamous, "but aren't you scared?" The answer is no, no I wasn't scared, because I had complete trust in Dr. Nagib. He was entirely open throughout the entire process: exams, MRIs, scheduling, and the operation itself. Dr. Nagib answered all of my questions and alleviated all of my fears. My father is a surgeon, and Dr. Nagib is the only person he would let operate on me, and every doctor I have ever talked to about Dr. Nagib has said he is by far one of the best. Just by talking to him can you tell that he is extremely intelligent and an expert in what he does. I would highly recommend Dr. Nagib to anybody, and I wouldn't have had my surgery done by anyone else.

June 9th, 2014
STARS
BEST DOCTOR IN MN.

May 5th, 2013
Because of a screw up by Dr Nagib's office staff (specifically Sharon Ericson) my biopsy results were not forwarded back to my referring Dr, and my disease went undiagnosed for a year and a half. This delay may have made a huge difference in my recovery/therapy. MRI's taken after surgery also show my disease in areas other than my spinal cord, so hacking in to my cervical spine was totally unnecessary to begin with. Thanks a bunch for screwing up my life.

February 21st, 2013
Had 2 brain tumor surgeries
Dr Najib is a kind, honest, and wonderful Dr. If I could give him and the staff 10 stars I would.

February 20th, 2013
House wife
Very very good impression on Dr M .G.Nagib

January 19th, 2013
The Best
Dr. Nagib is an amazing surgeon. He was highly recommended but I was not sure about him at first. He was amazing in his observation and insight and took the time to answer all questions. Given the seriousness of the surgery, we asked a lot of questions and he was extremely patient in answering them. Most importantly, the surgery was a tremendous success.

October 10th, 2012
unsuccessful surgical results
The surgery did not help the problems I was having and the staff did only there bare minimum to find me extra help to relieve pain or control pain. No follow up on programs they tried to get me into for chronic pain. All I kept hearing was that they would not be able to keep prescribing drug to for my pain. And at that time the only relief I had was from pain meds they originally supplied. I only took what I need to get partial relief and never cam close to over taking what was prescribe. A normal prescription that should have lasted 10 days as prescribed would be gone on the 15th or 16th day. I do not feel that with my record on taking these drugs I should be cut off from them without having some other plan in effect first.

July 10th, 2012
The REAL Derek Shepard of the Midwest.......
We were told our 3 week old son had to under go surgery to have a brain shunt put in..and we were told that Dr. Nagib was the man who was going to do it. Being the protective parents we asked hospital staff about him. We were told by one nurse that "DR. Nagib is the McDreamy of the midwest"...he does the surgeries that others say they wont..come the day of our babys surgery, Dr. Nagib came to talk to us..I sat crying while my husband was at bedside with our baby, Dr. Nagib looks at me and says "why the long face"...not showing only care for our son but for us as well. We were told by a nurse that our son was in the best hands and she wouldnt let any one else operate on her or her family. We have heard that Dr. Nagib is very protective of his babies and that is what we want for our son. Someone who will care whats going as much as we do. Thank god for him...