A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadoom graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadoom has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Qadoom practices Pulmonary Disease near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Pulmonologists.