A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Rahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Rahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Sadik Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud S. Rahim practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Rahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Rahim practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.