A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Rahim is Good. Dr. Rahim has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud S. Rahim practice?
Dr. Mahmoud Rahim practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Whitmore Lake, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.