A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Sabri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Sabri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Sabri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabri graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Sabri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Talaat Sabri MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud T. Sabri practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Sabri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mahmoud Sabri practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Gastroenterologists.