A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Traina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Traina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traina
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Traina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Traina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Traina graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Traina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed Idris Traina MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud M. Traina practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Traina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Traina practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Cardiologists.