A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Traina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmoud Traina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traina
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Traina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmoud Traina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Traina graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Traina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed Idris Traina MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud M. Traina practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Traina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmoud Traina practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Cardiologists.