A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmound Sallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallah graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sallah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmound Sallah MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahmound Sallah practice?
- Dr. Mahmound Sallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmound Sallah practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.