A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmud Naser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naser graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- V.A. Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmud Ahmad Naser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmud A. Naser practice?
- Dr. Mahmud Naser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmud Naser practices Ophthalmology near Whitley City, KY.
See Whitley City Ophthalmologists.