A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmud Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmud Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmud Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmud Shah MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahmud Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahmud Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmud Shah practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Geriatric Doctors.