Dr. Mahmut Gurol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahmut Gurol?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mahmut Gurol?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 16th, 2014

Excellent stroke doctor

I have recently seen Dr. Gurol because of a brain bleed that I had earlier this year. A google search showed that he gave talks on risk factors and prevention of brain bleeds in international conferences. He sees patients on the eight floor of Wang building at MGH. We came 15 minutes before the appointment and he warmly greeted us right on time. He nicely explained the main purpose of the appointment: making sure that all measures are taken to prevent another bleed. He took a detailed history, performed an exam. He showed us my brain images and explained what I had and why that had happened. He spent about half hour to discuss the things that I need to do and not do in order to prevent any new stroke. He was very professional, extremely thorough and he answered all of our questions. We had many questions about the rehabilitation issues as well as the cause of my stroke, I was very satisfied with his answers. He ordered few tests and asked us to call him once they are completed. He returned our call promptly once these studies were done and explained the meaning of the results. My blood pressure medications were adjusted after my appointment with him and my blood pressures going much better now. He is a very reliable and personable doctor. I look forward to going back for my follow up appointment.

February 28th, 2017