A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practices Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Portland Geriatric Doctors.