A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practices Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Geriatric Doctors.