A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practice?
Dr. Mahnaz Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Hospitalists, and Brooklyn General Practitioners.