A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahnaz Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahnaz Ali is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahnaz Ali, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahnaz Jeelani Ali DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahnaz J. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mahnaz Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahnaz Ali practices Family Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Family Physicians.